[MITgcm-support] EEDATA error and other errors.

Ritabrata Mukhopadhyay ritmukh10 at gmail.com
Mon May 29 01:10:46 EDT 2023

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am trying to run MITgcm tutorials in Linux. In the verification file I am
trying to run a short_surf_wave tutorial. I am encountering two errors one
of which is multi-proc/thread setting and the other is reading parameter
file 'eedata'. I have installed OpenMP as well as MPI libraries and the
error is still coming. Another question is what parameters should I put
manually in the eedata file?

Since I am very new to this platform of MITgcm can you please guide me in
debugging these errors.
Yours Sincerely,
Ritabrata Mukhopadhyay
JRF