[MITgcm-support] [EXTERNAL] EEDATA error and other errors.

Menemenlis, Dimitris (US 329B) dimitris.menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon May 29 12:00:58 EDT 2023

Ritabrata, I don’t think that you are not giving sufficient information to get any helpful response.  You did not tell us what compute platform you are trying to run on.  What the specific error messages are, etc., etc.

My advice is to forget about OpenMP and MPI.  Initially just try single-processor tests.  Second use MPI forget about OpenMP.  OpenMP is for experts and for very specific cases, most of which do not exist anymore in most modern compute platforms.

Cheers, D.