[MITgcm-support] monthly forcing data

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Thu Apr 7 01:04:03 EDT 2022

Hi Estanislao,

That’s consistent with my experience with dynamic allocation in fortran in general (not with the MITgcm in particular): different compilers work differently and dynamic array allocation is usually the first thing that goes wrong (probably because as a programmer you can make more mistakes there that are sometimes tolerated and sometimes not). So it makes sense that something that works on one cluster with one compiler, doesn’t work with a different compiler.

Martin