[MITgcm-support] monthly forcing data

ESTANISLAO GAVILAN PASCUAL-AHU 20190929 at hhu.edu.cn
Tue Apr 5 10:33:12 EDT 2022

Hi Martin,

you were right.  As you suggested I turned off the EXF_INTERP_USE_DYNALLOC, and then I changed the exf_max_nlon/nlat and exf_interp_bufferSize in EXF_INTERP_SIZE.h. Now the model works perfectly fine. This issue is still curious because I did not have any problem in a different cluster. In fact, the only differences between the clusters were the version of the intel compilers (2017u5 vs 2018.1) and the netcdf libraries. Thanks again for all your help.

Kind regards,

Estanislao