[MITgcm-support] monthly forcing data

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon Apr 4 02:16:08 EDT 2022

Just a wild guess:

in EXF_INTERP_SIZE.h exf_max_nlon/nlat are set to 520/260, maybe that’s too small for your input file (1440/721). Try increasing that or use EXF_INTERP_USE_DYNALLOC (if that’s not already defined, by default).

OR if EXF_INTERP_USE_DYNALLOC is already defined, there may be an issue with the dynamic allocation of the arrays used for reading the input, in that case you could undefined this flag and then really increase exf_max_nlon/nlat.

Martin