[MITgcm-support] Question about the seaice pkg

张昊昊 191311040038 at hhu.edu.cn
Tue Oct 20 22:14:07 EDT 2020

Professor Martin:
                  I'm glad to have your answer about melting ice water last time,Now I have one more question to ask for your help. I want to know what are the physical meanings  of  d_HEFFbyNEG(I,J,bi,bj)、d_HEFFbyRLX(I,J,bi,bj)、d_HSNWbyNEG(I,J,bi,bj) and
r_FWbySublim(I,J).
I am looking forward to your help,thank you very much!
                                                                                                                                       yours
                                                                                                                                       ZhangHaohao