[MITgcm-support] Open boundary tidal amplitude

Stanislav Martyanov martyanov.sd at gmail.com
Fri May 1 15:36:21 EDT 2020

Hi  Weiyang!

According to our experience in solving the same problem with MITgcm, the
only method implemented in the model is prescribing the tidal velocity at
the open boundaries. We also tried setting the tidal level oscillations,
but with no result.

Also, you may find interesting the following thread:
http://mailman.mitgcm.org/pipermail/mitgcm-support/2016-February/010259.html

Push the 'Next message' every time to read the discussions. Also:
http://mailman.mitgcm.org/pipermail/mitgcm-support/2016-February/010269.html

Regards,
Stanislav Martyanov