[MITgcm-support] OBCS_CHECK

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Fri Dec 20 10:40:25 EST 2019

Hi Nadine,

in this case it makes sense to have a closer look what exactly causes the error. In obcs_check.F (and also in your STDERR.* files) you’ll find that this error is caused by a conflict between CPP-flags and the actual domain specification. You’ll have to look for something like

OBCS_CHECK: #undef ALLOW_OBCS_NORTH and
OBCS_CHECK: tile bi,bj=',bi,bj, ' has Northern OB

That is likely to help you find the problem. Without this information it’s difficult to help.

Martin