[MITgcm-support] diagnostics fill error ...

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at mit.edu
Tue Sep 4 09:28:27 EDT 2018

Hi Ufuk,

I don't think this is related to diagnostics_switch_onoff.F,
but ratheri, as Martin mentionned,  DIAGNOSTICS_FILL beeing  called
after a (too early) call to DIAGNOSTICS_WRITE with modelEnd = T
(usually DIAGNOSTICS_WRITE is called from DO_THE_MODEL_IO).
I would recommand to check your modifications for ESMF coupling
and specially the DO_THE_MODEL_IO call with modelEnd setting.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel