[MITgcm-support] diagnostics fill error ...

Ufuk Turuncoglu ufuk.turuncoglu at itu.edu.tr
Tue Sep 4 08:40:51 EDT 2018

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your help. Actually, the code has some modifications to run
under coupled modeling system (RegESM). They are not major but it helps
to run the code using ESMF direver. I tried to run the model first with
RegCM+MITgcm combination (RegCM is a atmospheric model component) and it
worked but when i tried with WRF+MITgcm it gives error after couple of
hours in the simulation. I think that somehow there is a conflict in
file unit numbers but if this is the case it should not run in the first
place. I checked executable using nm command to see any conflict but it
could not help. I'll try to test your suggestions and get back to you. I
could also try to reduce optimization level from O3 to O2 to see what
happens.

Regards,

--ufuk