[MITgcm-support] How to pickup when using pkg/cal?

Michael Schaferkotter schaferk at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 28 09:07:52 EDT 2017

D.
can you provide enough parameters, like timeStep, dates, so that one could model the calculations, e.g. rounding etc?

another compiler?

i think i always used either the gfortran or pgi compilers and never had this behavior arise in hundreds of non-hydrostatic simulations using daily pickups.

just lucky
michael

Sent from Here3.