[MITgcm-support] How to pickup when using pkg/cal?

Dimitris Menemenlis dmenemenlis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 10:17:07 EDT 2017

Hi Martin and Michael, the executable that I was using was ~6 years old (checkpoint62w).
I was not able to reproduce the bug with newer code.  And the error message
"cal_Set: The specifications are incomplete. Please refer to the documentation"
was retired in April 2012 by Jean-Michel.  So I think this issue is already fixed.

Thanks for responses,

Dimitris Menemenlis