[MITgcm-support] Using NetCDF

Seth Goodnight jsgoodni at ncsu.edu
Thu Jun 29 22:02:10 EDT 2017

Jody,

Thanks for the quick response. I've updated my hdf4/5 libraries and checked
to make sure NetCDF is correctly installed but my problem still persists. I
think I've narrowed down the problem to some function "ld" in /usr/bin/ not
having the files libmfhdf.so.0 & libdf.so.0 it needs as input. Is there
some way to fix this problem using -rpath or -rpath-link as suggested by
genmake.log?

Thanks

PS I correctly attached the aforementioned files this time. Changes were
made to the optfile as I tried to troubleshoot.