[MITgcm-support] Senior Staff Associate in Ocean Modeling at Lamont Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University, Palisades NY

Galen McKinley mckinley at ldeo.columbia.edu
Fri Jul 21 13:02:22 EDT 2017

Dear MITgcm users -

Ryan Abernathy and I are searching for a group member who will focus their time on developing and running ocean models in the interest of addressing physical and biogeochemical science questions. Our ideal candidate would have and MS or PhD and substantial ocean and/or climate modeling experience.

Details and application link are here: https://academicjobs.columbia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=64907 <https://academicjobs.columbia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=64907>

If you have questions about this position, please feel free to contact me at mckinley at ldeo.columbia.edu <mailto:mckinley at ldeo.columbia.edu>

Thank you,
Galen
Galen A. McKinley, Professor
Columbia University, New York, NY
Lamont Doherty Earth Observatory, Palisades, NY
mckinley at ldeo.columbia.edu <mailto:mckinley at ldeo.columbia.edu>