[MITgcm-support] Tracer on the western boundary

rahele shafiee rahele_shafiee at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 03:24:23 EDT 2017

hi everyoneI am trying to drop apassive tracer  to my  western boundary of domain. my input data inopen boundary are salinity and temperature that change with dapth.
I used ptracers,obcs,ctrl,cost packages according to   Tutorial_tracer-adjsens and then Itransfered data.cost and data.ctrl files from this testcase to my inputdirectory,of course without any changing. After using ctrl package  Iencountered this error:

Error: Function'xx_genarr3d_dummy' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type

make: ***[ctrl_map_ini_genarr.o] Error 1

So How can i drop tracerin different depths and in my western boundary ?
CheersRahele