[MITgcm-support] Bug in exf_interp routine?

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at mit.edu
Mon Sep 19 09:46:49 EDT 2016

Hi Nora,

Thanks for pointing to this.
I think you are right regarding this line of code (South pole treatment) and
it should be changed to minic what is there for the N.pole.
Will fix this later today.

The S.pole treatment has probably not be carefully checked since S.pole is
generally far from any ocean, whereas I remember doing some tests for
near N.pole interpolation.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel