[MITgcm-support] Coupled implementation: The atm and ocn frequencies for averaged output

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at mit.edu
Thu Apr 14 15:07:36 EDT 2016

Hi Wlademir,

I understand that TSR is top-of-atm. shortwave radiation,
but I don't know what TSM is. Could you tell us what it is
and where does it come from ?

Otherwise, all what you describe seems correct to me.
Might be usefull to remove completly all output files form any rank_* dir
and make sure you you read-in OCN or ATM output from the right rank_* dir.

Cheers,