[MITgcm-support] Setting appropriate start time after changing model resolution

Roland Young young at atm.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 29 11:39:01 EST 2015

Thanks for the responses. I think I have fixed this to my satisfaction
by setting baseTime in PARM03 to the final time of the original run.
Then the time stamp in the continuation run is correct (which is
important for forcing at the correct times, etc.). The filenames do
start from 0000000000 but it's straightforward to fix that post-run as
suggested - the continued run is in a separate directory in any case.

Roland