[MITgcm-support] how to do the adjoint using MITgcm

Mike 717613378 at qq.com
Thu Jan 15 08:30:12 EST 2015

Hello,Patrick Heimbach‍
Thanks for your replay. Now I am trying to install the OpenAD. At the same time, I am reading the manual of MITgcm to find some examples in which the adjoint model of MITgcm is built using the OpenAD. However, I can not find a simple and appropriate ‍example in the directory of 'verification‍'. Maybe I am too clumsy.
I am interested in‍ the adjoint model of MITgcm and just a beginner. Could you give me a sample example that could be compiled and run using OpenAD and a file including the summary of steps.‍‍‍‍
Thank you so much

best wishes !‍

Mike