[MITgcm-support] build_options file and more for ECMWF's Cray XC30 "cca"

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Thu Jan 15 05:37:29 EST 2015

Hi there,

before I start duplicating someone work:
Is there any experience with the MITgcm on ECMWF’s HPCF Cray XC30 “cca” ?
<http://www.ecmwf.int/en/computing/our-facilities/supercomputer>

In particular I would be grateful for a build_options file for this machine and experience of how to use cvs on the system (see yesterday’s related post by Alexandre Pohl <http://mitgcm.org/pipermail/mitgcm-support/2015-January/009682.html>). I don’t seem to be able to use password protected ssh-keys, plus there is no direct ssh from behind the firewall.