[MITgcm-support] openad/genmake2 configuration files -- any documentation?

Jean Utke utke at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Oct 4 12:34:00 EDT 2014

Hi Dan,

the dontTransform and dontCompile are named to convey the intention.
The use cases are for the
- dontTransform that one uses only the "passive" version of the code
- dontCompile that it is in some package/adlist but for various reasons not needed
I didn't want to mess with the ad list files because I figured that might impact the TAF version.

There is no documentation because the relevant bits in the genmake2 script aren't very
elaborate so the script source is probably a much better description of the logic than any prose
that might be easily misunderstood....

Best wishes,

Jean