[MITgcm-support] NetCDF fields on a latitude/longitude grid

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Tue May 6 08:06:25 EDT 2014

You can use tools like the nco operators (nco.sourceforge.net) to combine the files, change the names of record variables etc. but that’s probably not what you want.

If you want your (presumably) general curvilinear grid output on a lon-lat grid, you need to do the interpolation yourself using your favorite program (for example, matlab’s griddata, etc.)

Martin