[MITgcm-support] question on the time for the obcs data

linzhenhua linzhenhua at 163.com
Fri Mar 28 05:21:44 EDT 2014

Hello, Martin

Thanks for your reply. I've read the manual and the exp4 tutorial, but it is still not clear to me. I do not use the exf package. If I have the following in my data file:

 periodicExternalForcing=.TRUE.,
 externForcingPeriod=21600.,
 externForcingCycle =43200.,

and there are two records in OBXyFile, does this mean that the corresponding time for the obc data are 0 and 21600?
if I have more data records in OBXyFile, e.g. 3 records, does this mean that the corresponding time for the data are 0, 10800 and 21600?