[MITgcm-support] question on the time for the obcs data

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Fri Mar 28 04:47:40 EDT 2014

Hi Zhenhua,

in the default way (see example verification/exp4), the timing is the same as for the forcing and is controlled in data by the usual parameters externForcingPeriod/Cycle, etc. see the documentation and the examples.

when you use the exf package there is a litte more flexibility and the parameters are set in data.exf in analogy to the exf-parameters. You can have a look at the example verification/seaice_obcs

This is actually described in the documentation
<http://mitgcm.org/public/r2_manual/latest/online_documents/node236.html#SECTION00731540000000000000>

M.