[MITgcm-support] Matrix errors in rotating tank

Madeleine madeleine.freund at studium.uni-hamburg.de
Sun Jan 12 13:18:23 EST 2014

Hello

I trying to run the rotating tank setup on a Solaris10/Sparc Niagara cpu
and get some results.
Now I want to change the matrixes which I input via a data file and get
the following error message:

SOLUTION IS HEADING OUT OF BOUNDS: tMin,tMax= -2.549E+29  2.448E+29
exceeds allowed range (monSolutionMaxRange=  1.000E+03)
MON_SOLUTION: STOPPING CALCULATION at Iter=         2
S/R ALL_PROC_DIE: ending the run
STOP: ABNORMAL END: S/R MON_SOLUTION, stops due to EXTREME Pot.Temp
Note: Nonstandard floating-point mode enabled
See the Numerical Computation Guide, ieee_sun(3M)

What can I do? Could somebody help me?

Best regards
Madeleine