[MITgcm-support] Important inputs for Haswell

Allyson Cauble-Chantrenne allysonc at epanalytics.com
Fri Dec 5 14:16:20 EST 2014

Hi,

I recently started a project that will look into the performance of MITgcm
on a Haswell server. Unfortuantely, I'm a very new user. Could someone
point me to example code+input that would run on all 36 cores of an Intel
Haswell server using MPI with about 1.7GB of memory per core? Preferably,
these inputs would be important to the community and could be reconfigured
to shorten the runtime for testing purposes.

Thank you for your time,

Allyson