[MITgcm-support] Where to set boundary conditions and initial conditions ?

liujing657949251 liujing657949251 at 126.com
Wed Nov 27 06:08:03 EST 2013

Hi, Yuan Lian:

Thanks very much for your  valuable answer! It helps me a lot :)

Actually, I am eager to modifying internal waves(nonlinear) by MITgcm. But now it seems better to choose one experiment in verification directory similar to mine. And I am trying to get familiar with the model according to this method.  I hope I can get more help during studying the specific experiment.

Best Regards,
Jing