[MITgcm-support] Surface waves relaxation without viscosity terms

quentin jamet quentinjamett at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 05:55:52 EST 2013

Hello Jean-Michel,

I made a mistake when copying the data.diagnostics file. I did remove the
frequency=50year for my previous tests.

I made better tests, and I think I fanally find the way out : when using
mnc file format combined to repeatCycle, averaging diagnostics are saved at
the end of the cycle. This results in a model_time 'T' into the mnc file
which corresponds to the date of saving instead of the date of averaging.

I hope I made myself clear enought.

Thanks again

Quentin

Quentin Jamet