[MITgcm-support] Surface waves relaxation without viscosity terms

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Tue Jan 29 19:07:43 EST 2013

Hi Quentin,

I sometimes uses this repeatCycle and averagingFreq feature
but not with NetCDF files (although I thought I checked that
it was also working with mnc).

One thing that I found curious in your data.diagnostics file is
the frequency (50 yrs) which is much longer than the simulated
time (4.yrs). Don't know if this has something to do with your problem.

Also, for the 2nd output file, should be:
>    fields(1:4,2) = 'THETA   ','SALT    ','PHIHYD  ','CONVADJ ',
instead of:
>    fields(1,2) = 'THETA   ','SALT    ','PHIHYD  ','CONVADJ ',

Cheers,
Jean-Michel