[MITgcm-support] gluemnc problems

cimatori cimatori at knmi.nl
Tue Sep 4 09:37:09 EDT 2012

Hi everybody,
gluemnc has suddenly stopped to work, apparently after system
administrators have updated nco tools to the (not so new, in fact)
4.0.8. Basically, gluemnc fails due to a "core dumped" in ncrcat, while
processing a grid with 300x150 point. I was thinking of trying to
manually install a more recent version of nco, but maybe you have more
clever suggestions. I also read that a python tool equivalent to gluemnc
may be available (where?), could that help?
Thanks!

--

Andrea Cimatoribus
Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute