[MITgcm-support] A Query about "prof_exemple.nc" in "global_with_exf"

Matthew Mazloff mmazloff at ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 13 14:48:45 EDT 2012

Hi Abhisek

Its not necessary for EXF.

Its necessary because you are compiling the profiles package.

You could remove
profiles
from
packages.conf in the code folder, and then neither file will be needed

Or you could just delete the line
  profilesfiles(1)= 'prof_exemple',
in data.profiles and then the profile package will be unused and won't
look for prof_example.nc

-Matt