[MITgcm-support] CS Grid Generator and Convertor Matlab Scripts

Chris Watkins chris at tw1.me.uk
Wed Feb 15 15:49:40 EST 2012

Hi Yuan,

I don't think this is it. I have given it a go but it still has the same
errors. I am convinced it is seeing the DXC.bin etc files as
convertMITgrid.m gives the error "Not enough data was available to be read:
off EOF?" which means that it opened the file but its size is smaller than
prod(sz).

Regards,

Chris