[MITgcm-support] CS Grid Generator and Convertor Matlab Scripts

Yuan Lian lian at ashimaresearch.com
Wed Feb 15 14:41:12 EST 2012

Hi Chris,

It appears that you didn't define the path that contains the .bin file
correctly. What worked for me is to use the following

sz=[nx nx 6];
prm=[1 2 3];

chdatapath=input('full path to load data /~/ : ','s');
path(chdatapath,path);

Once you set the path correctly you can load the .bin files regardless
where they are. Hope this helps.

Best,
Yuan