[MITgcm-support] CS Grid Generator and Convertor Matlab Scripts

Chris Watkins chris at tw1.me.uk
Wed Feb 15 05:54:17 EST 2012

 Hi Yuan,

I'm afraid that didn't work. The problem really seems to lie in that 6
files for LONC, LATC, LONG and LATG are produced by gengrids.m one for each
face. However, only one combining all six faces is expected by
convertMITgrid.m. For example, convertMITgrid.m tries to read  LONC.bin in
line 5 xc=permute( rdda('LONC.bin',sz,1,'real*8','b') ,prm); which gives an
error:  Error while opening file: No such file or directory.

Thank you for your help

Regards,

Chris

P.S. do you know what am I doing wrong in my submissions to the list. I
seem to be making a new thread each time.

Hi Chris,