[MITgcm-support] bathy file with Spherical Polar Grid

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Fri Oct 28 06:40:14 EDT 2011

Hi,

please DO NOT send emails with big attachments (yours was 12MB) to this list, rather post links to data that you want to share.

You topography file looks OK, also dlat.init and dlon.init (although I find the spacing a bit odd).
I am a little confused about the zCoordInputData=.true. line in name list below. This is a (unnecessary) modification that you have done (it's not part of what you can download), so I cannot rule out the possibiltiy that this breaks some parts of the initialization. Please try again with an unmodified copy of the code (cvs co MITgcm_code), otherwise I cannot help.

Martin