[MITgcm-support] bathy file with Spherical Polar Grid

Lequan Chi lequanchi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 07:37:01 EDT 2011

Hi, Martin

Thank you for your advice, I'm sorry for the size of my attachments, I'll
pay attention to it latet.

I restart the case in another unmodified copy of MIGgcm, and the value of
depth is right. There is truly a modified file in the "code/" directory
which  works well in cartesian coordinate.

Best wishes,

Lequan Chi