[MITgcm-support] Residual-mean formulation of MITgcm (a la Ferreira & Marshall 2006)

Christopher L. Wolfe clwolfe at ucsd.edu
Fri Mar 11 17:50:03 EST 2011

Hi all,

I'm interested in using the residual-mean implementation of the MITgcm described in Ferreira & Marshall (2006). Does anyone know if this implementation was added to the main MITgcm source tree (I can't find it anywhere). If not, could someone with access to the modified code (perhaps David?) send it my way?

Thanks,
Christopher

Dr. Christopher L. Wolfe              	   858-534-4560
Climate, Atmospheric Science, and Physical Oceanography
Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD  clwolfe at ucsd.edu