[MITgcm-support] cube sphere 510 initial conditions

Wang, Zhaomin zwa at bas.ac.uk
Mon Feb 14 12:24:23 EST 2011

Hi there,

I am running MITgcm of cube sphere 510. In README.cs510, I found that the run is initialized from cube78 Jan 1992 pickup. I would like to know how those pickup files were obtained, for example, how the spin-up was done before producing Jan 1992 pickup files, and what the forcing was for cube78.

I will appreciate your help.

Zhaomin

British Antarctic Survey
High Cross, Madingley Road
Cambridge, CB3 0ET
UK
Tel: +44(0)1223221488
Fax: +44(0)1223221279

--
This message (and any attachments) is for the recipient only NERC