[MITgcm-support] Increasing the number of grid points

aslavin at mun.ca aslavin at mun.ca
Wed Sep 22 12:14:29 EDT 2010

Hello Joe,

In Matlab you can run script like (you just made new bed, not modify):

th = 1:120;  <- your Nx
r = 1:60;   <- your Ny
bed = zeros(length(th), length(r));
for i = 1:length(th)
    for j = 1:length(r)

        bed(i,j) = -0.2; <-put your bed here

    end
end
writebin ('bathyPolR.bin', bed, 1)

You can find writebin.m in verification/seaice_obcs/input directory.

Good luck,
Alexander.