[MITgcm-support] Increasing the number of grid points

Joseph Schoonover js08s at fsu.edu
Fri Sep 24 13:40:45 EDT 2010

Alexander, Christoph.
thanks for the input. I ended up making two 2-d arrays (since we are working with rotating_tank): one for the inner cylinder where the depth is zero, and one for the rest of the tank where our depth is 8cm. I simply wrote over the old bin file. . This same type of procedure also allowed me to generate a bin file for the initial temperature distribution.
Thanks for the help.

Joe