[MITgcm-support] sugestion for basic question

huda bachtiar huda.bachtiar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 04:11:39 EDT 2010

Dear supporter,

my name is huda, i am the beginner using open source program like mitgcm,
and its confusing me since im not usual with this program. but i still try
to understand how does it work.

1. my initiation act to study this program with following test case in exp
2, and looking the listing of main program in source, but when i run this
program the program yields so many error.
    what do i have to do to fix my program ? .

2. where is the correct first step? fixing the error program or making
makefile(genmake2). because, making genmake2 is needed for pre-process.

thank you so much for your precious time and consideration.

sincerely,

Huda