[MITgcm-support] sugestion for basic question

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Sat Mar 20 11:25:34 EDT 2010

Hi Huda,

As a starting point, I would recommend to visit
http://mitgcm.org/  -> Documentation -> Latest -> table-of-contents(HTML)
(or: http://mitgcm.org/public/r2_manual/latest/online_documents/node1.html )
and to read the beginning of section 3: "Getting started with MITgcm".

Apart from that, if you are willing to provide a more precise description
of what does not work, then someone from mitgcm-support might be able to
give a more helpful advice.

Thanks,
Jean-Michel