[MITgcm-support] pickup after changing number of processors

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Thu Jan 7 08:41:33 EST 2010

Hi David,
I think this only works if you have "globalFiles" or
"useSingleCPUio=.true.", so that you get only pickup file (instead of
one per processor). If you have multiple pickup files, you probably
have to combine them into one (simple with matlab, but there's are
also a perl script somewhere in utils/scripts).

Martin