[MITgcm-support] MITgcm help for

David Lewis sir_louie at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 19:44:19 EST 2010

Good evening,
I'm writing as a new user to request help in setting up MITgcm to model large scale oceanographic circulation.  I'm running a model based on the parameters provided under the 'tutorial baroclinic gyre' directory.
Specifically, I've been told that there's a parameter for surface heat fluxes that can be adjusted, but I don't see this parameter in the 'data' file (in the input directory).  Can I find this parameter to adjust it, and if so, where?  Thanks for your help.
David