[MITgcm-support] Bug in Darwin code?

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Thu Nov 5 10:26:33 EST 2009

Hi Stefano,

darwin is absolutely not my code and there is no guarantee that
anything in the MITgcm_contrib area works properly from the very
start, but I think you are right, it should be (i,j,..). I think its a
leftover from a subroutine call, where sometimes the ptracers fields
need to be referenced like this in the actual parameter list (see eg.
pkg/ptracers/ptracers_impldiff.F).

M.