[MITgcm-support] how to initialize a 2D geostrophic flow

Matthew Mazloff mmazloff at MIT.EDU
Sun May 17 12:24:35 EDT 2009

Hi Li,

I'm a little confused regarding the setup.  Is there any forcing or
do you want to do a spin-down problem?  And dt = 15s is extremely
small considering dx = 5km.

I guess I dont understand what you are trying to model...

-Matt