[MITgcm-support] Can we create NetCDF-enabled binaries... no

Klymak Jody jklymak at uvic.ca
Tue Mar 17 11:03:14 EDT 2009

Hi Martin et al,

On Mar 17, 2009, at  7:52 AM, Martin Losch wrote:

> such as the end of the output, just before it crashes.

OK, I'm sure I'm being a doofus when I compile, but when my jobs crash
using MPI the STDOUT.000* files are clearly not flushed so the end of
the output is not available.  Is there a compiler flag or some other
flag to force stdout to flush or at least do so with smaller block
sizes? I can usually tell what I've done wrong in the code if I can
tell where it crashes.

Thanks,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak