[MITgcm-support] Can we create NetCDF-enabled binaries... no

Christopher L. Wolfe clwolfe at ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 17 13:32:46 EDT 2009

Jody,

I've gotten by with adding a FLUSH statement to the end of EEDIE. Then
you it least get some output if the system dies "on purpose."
Otherwise, you're left with adding FLUSH statements after every WRITE
statement in the code, which is tedious at best. Seems like there
ought to be a #define statement which enables automatic output
flushing, but I can't figure out what it is. Surely one of the MITgcm
gurus knows some trick ...

Christopher

Dr. Christopher L. Wolfe              	   858-534-4560
Physical Oceanography Research Division    OAR 357
Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD  clwolfe at ucsd.edu