[MITgcm-support] KPP package

Thomas Zweigle Thomas.Zweigle at awi.de
Wed Jul 8 11:32:49 EDT 2009

I have an problem with the KPP package.
I tryed to change the KPPdiffT and KPPdiffS
for vertical diffusivities for an double diffiusive parametrisation.
But the output of these diffusivities are set after one timestep
 to a constant value (origin value of diffusivities). How can I change
this vertical parametrisation exactly?
There is another thing in kpp_calc_diff_s.FI don't know exactly if this is an error but  where KappaRS is calculated
 there is used (where kArg is posted) the diffusivity of temperature not of salinity.

Thanks, Thomas

Thomas Zweigle
Alfred Wegener Institut
Abt. Klimawissenschaften