[MITgcm-support] KPP Package

Thomas Zweigle Thomas.Zweigle at awi.de
Wed Jul 8 12:36:49 EDT 2009

I have some problems with the KPP package.
I tryed to change the KPPdiffT and KPPdiffS
to veritical diffusivities for a doubel diffusive parametrisation.
But the output I get of these diffusivities form The KPP diagnostics output
are set to a constant value after the first output.
How can I change this vertical parametrisation, if it is possible?
There is another thing in kpp_calc_diff_s.F.
In line 69 (where diffusivity for kArg is calculated) the diffusivity of salt is set to the diffusivity
of temperature.

Thanks, Thomas

Thomas Zweigle
Alfred Wegener Institut